Items for Sale

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Black and White Quilt





I have always wanted to make a black and white quilt. My opportunity came when I picked up some material from my local Victoria's Quilt group.   I saw some prints that I could work with.  

Now sometimes when I use material from the group, it may be hard to match. But this one worked out well.  I included several prints from my own stash and purchased some other prints as well.  And voila, another quilt is made.

This quilt is tied, but I prefer finishing my quilts with machine quilting. 

Not sure the name of this pattern, but I like the look and the yellow stripe down the center of each block makes it pop.  

                             
 

As Victoria's Quilts has asked for more quilts that would be more suitable for men, I thought this one would fit the bill.  


No comments:

Post a Comment