Items for Sale

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Even a Mouse Christmas Runner

Saw this cute fabric called Even a Mouse at Mad About Patchwork and decided to make a  Christmas runner.    I have done many Christmas star runners over the years and I wanted to try something different. 



Came across the Broken Herringbone tutorial .  It was for a 12 inch square block but I wanted to make a table runner in this pattern.  So, I made some adjustments and designed it to be approximately 12 1/2" x 36".

It went together easily - always making sure that I was cutting the proper 45 degree angle when trimming.  

Put it together with batting and backing and bound it with the striped fabric called Merry Mistletoe by Dena Designs.  I stitched in the ditch around the individual sections.


No comments:

Post a Comment