Items for Sale

Monday, June 3, 2019

Knitting Project Bags

Indigo
I was drawn to this Hudson fabric with the recognizable Hudson Bay colors and decided to make Knitting Project bags out of it with coordinating plain fabric.  


Green
It's the perfect size bag for socks or cowl projects.
The bag is made with 100% quilting cotton and is fully lined with a light colored 100% cotton fabric.


It has a fusible fleece between the inner and outer layers of the bag.  There is a coordinating 4" strap on the side.  It has a zipper closing on top.
There is lots of open space in the bag due to its boxed bottom. 
As an extra touch, each bag is quilted. 


Red

Yellow

The size of the bag is approximately 10"high x 12" wide with a  4 1/2" bottom.

I'm only making a few of these Hudson color bags.  I can't use them all so I'm selling them for $40 (CDN) each plus shipping.  If you'd like to order one, you can reach me through Instagram @suecquilts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment