I enjoyed the PEI MQG mystery quilt so much that I made a second one for the local Victoria's Quilts group. I changed the layout a bit and had to cut off a few points to have it the proper size for the groups size requirements.
Colors worked well together. There was a lot of piecing but I had fun assembling each block and putting together the quilt top.
I tried some different quilting designs this time using echo stitching for the inside and outside of squares and a more curved design for the other blocks.
It's always a challenge to quilt this on my domestic Bernina. It's about as big a size (50 x 70) that I can maneuver. The nice part about using my machine is that the BSR makes the quilt stitches even.